This site uses functional cookies and external scripts to improve your experience.
If you want to know more or deny consent to all or some cookies click the following link you will find our extended information on cookies and an explanation on how to disable cookies on the major browsers.
We inform our customers that the food and drinks prepared and administered in this establishment may contain ingredients or adjuvants considered allergens.
List of substances or products that cause allergies or intolerances used in this business and present in Annex II of EU Reg. No. 1169/2011
- Cereals containing gluten: wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their derivative strains and derivatives
- Crustaceans and shellfish-based products
- Eggs and egg products
- Fish and fish products
- Peanuts and products based on peanuts
- Soy and soy products
- Milk and dairy products (including lactose)
- Nuts, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashew nuts, pecans, Brazil nuts, pistachios, macadamia nuts, or Queensland nuts, and their products
- Celery and celery-based products
- Mustard and mustard-based products
- Sesame seeds and sesame seed products
- Sulfur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations above 10 mg / kg
- Lupins and lupine-based products
- Molluscs and shellfish-based products
Information about the presence of substances or products that cause allergies or intolerances are available by contacting the service staff.
Trattoria La Colombina